A Kickstarter success story and very popular in the States, the amazing Impress Coffee Brewer from Gamila Company will deliver 400ml of delicious filter coffee in 3 minutes!
The secret is in the specially designed plunging mechanism. Instead of the normal mesh filter found in a French press that bends and warps letting coffee grinds through, the Impress uses a sturdy metal filter and a double silicone gasket to ensure you get a very clean cup of your favourite brew.
The brewer also makes a great travel mug. It is insulated, keeping your coffee hot whilst on the go and also very durable as it is entirely made of stainless steel. Pretty handy for those active on-the-go types.
- Chuck 24g of freshly ground coffee in the outer cup
- Add 400ml of water, just off the boil
- Stir ever so gently
- Leave for 3-4 minutes
- Press inner cup
- Durability. It’s made of stainless steel and silicone, so you won’t break it when you need it most, like a French press.
- Keeps drink hot. This baby holds your brew warm for a very long time.
- Easy to clean. Ever been stung by a little loose wire on the mesh of your French Press? Ouch. The Impress can be taken apart quickly into 5 parts and is top drawer dishwasher safe.
- Doesn’t overbrew. The holes in the filter has been designed to be slightly smaller than the lipid drops found in coffee. This means that the coffee grounds are separated from the finished coffee, allowing you to enjoy your cup without the bitterness that comes from overbrewing.
Get your Impress Brewer
To buy is easy. Simply pick the colour you like from the dropdown below and we’ll send it via 1st class Royal mail the very next day!
Ordering from the USA? Order directly from the creators at Gamila Company - they are nice.
Ordering from Europe / Scandinavia or have any wholesale enquiries? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PLEASE NOTE: Although we are currently out of stock, we expect a delivery on the 16th and will despatch immediately. This means your order will only arrive between the 19th and 24th – still in time for Christmas!